Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Banana leaf

It has never been a favourite food of mine. Only recently I fell in love with it. I don't know why but maybe....just maybe....it has something to do with someone I ate it with when I fell in love with banana leaf.

A few months ago, gf and I headed over to Nirwana Bangsar Telawi for banana leaf. It was full but we managed to get a table for ourselves. We were waiting for our food and a guy asked us if he could share the table with us because he didn't have a place to sit. We said ok.

It was awkward at first but after awhile we got used to it. He told us funny stories, jokes, about himself and vice versa. We didn't exchange numbers or anything, we just went out separate ways.

So,I believe, that when you're doing something and you enjoy doing it, you don't mind doing it again. Well, that's obvious. Its like, if you love your job, you don't mind working extra hours. Its hard to explain but everytime I eat banana leaf, I do think of the guy and his humour.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: