Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Its a 'girl' thing

Call me vain,but I really can't leave the house without a mascara. Its not that I don't have any lashes,I do, I just need the mascara to darken in.

After numerous of mascara that I've tried, I found few that I really like.

I like Maybelline; 'Long Extreme Double Stretch' cause it thickens the lash. Yes, it helps with the length too. But its not waterproof and after hours of being outside, with the humidity and all, it'll smudge. Walked around with panda eyes before and my date didn't say anything. When I asked why he didn't say anything, his reply; "oh, I thought those were eyebags" :'((

L'Oreal is good too. It says volume but I guess L'Oreal and me just don't click. It helps with the length but does not thicken the lash. :/ its waterproof but this waterproof is different than any waterproof...its hard to wash it off :(( Tried using different eye make up remover and I still went to bed with my cousin asking; "You sleep with your mascara on?"

Maybelline 'the Magnum Volum Express' won my heart when the first time I tried it. :D helps with both length and volume. Its waterproof but easy to wash off with any make up remover.

Whats with the 'mascara' entry? After so many questions on 'what mascara I use' on formspring, might as well write an entry on it so I can move along to new questions.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: