Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mask

After a fun filled weekend and 8 hours under the sun on Friday, my whole body aches. Its not that I'm tired but its a reaction I get from baking myself under the sun. Weather has been....unpredictable too. Pffft... Malaysia weather aint cool.

So before I start another week of more craziness, thought I should give my body a lil' pampering. No harm in doing so. ;) had a good shower, rubbed some aloe vera cooling gel on my sunburn and I have my face mask on.

I don't spend hundreds on face mask. I always buy the face mask from Watson. Its cheap, cost about RM5.90. Since I've been baking myself under the sun, skin is dehydrated and dry :( boo! So I plastered on the water mask. Says it provides intensive moisturization and mineral support on your dry skin.

I don't know if these masks work, but I love the idea of pampering myself. Its fun! And relaxing too. God knows how much I need the relaxation.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: