Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Minyak naik harga yo

The day started off fine...

Ok bullshit!

It started with me waking up late, neck aching and a headache.

So I stopped by college, did the things I had to do and then went to Midvalley. Just as I parked my car, it died on me. Two things ran to mine, battery or petrol. It was the latter. Called a gf to help and thank God she was nice enough to help.

She picked me up and we went to the nearest petrol station. Gf pointed out that we needed empty plastic bottles. We parked the car at Petronas, Brickfields and I told the lady behind the cash register that I needed to buy petrol. She then told me to buy a bottle and walaa they actually provided bottles for petrol. The lady was nice enough to help me by filling it up for me.

The funny part was gf and I trying to fill petrol for my car. We felt a bit bimbo-ish went a bit of petrol dripped onto our hands. Haha.

Never again am I gonna drive out with no fuel. It was a hassle and time wasting.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: