Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Chawan love!

Another coffee shop I like to hang out. My fave would be the 'Chawan Frappe' when its coffee with fresh milk and you can choose any other coffee of your taste. Mine would be the Kemaman coffee :p

I like hanging out there cause of the environment, the interior and the price is not bad. Though nothing beats RM2 Teh tarik at mamak stalls but so far,if I don't want to be spending RM15 for coffee, I would go to Chawan.

Besides,its located at Bangsar,a few minutes drive from my Damansara house and college. Parking can be a real pain but I'm lucky most of the time to get parking near the shop. If not, I would just have to pay for parking at Bangsar Village 1 :p

Girlfriends and I go there to check out the young,working,bachelor men actually :p and trust me,you can find few of them there. Ok fine, we don't always go there foe the men. We love the coffee and the tidbids.

Yummy looking kan?
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: