Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pain

After scrubbing and cleaning the Ampang house,I knew I was 'in' for it. I knew pain will slap me I the face. Sure enough,last night when I was watching a movie,I felt the familiar pain creeping down on my right arm. Since the cinema was really cold,it didn't help,it made the pain a lot worse.

Bought myself the 'Salonpas' for rm4.30 and used two plaster. Right about now,I've used about 6 plaster :p pfffft...need to buy more. Each plaster can last up to 8 hours but honestly,after 5 hours,I feel as if I need a new one.

To make sure I don't suffer from much pain, I used the 'counterpain' and I swear,because I felt my skin burning,it to my mind off the pain. Phew...note to self,next time,don't apply too much.

So,my whole Saturday has been at home,tending my aching arm. :( I sure hope the pain will be gone by tomorrow. I really wanna spend tomorrow outdoor.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: