Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Cinder-Fiza

For the past few months,I've been doing all the housework since the maid has gone back to her home. I didn't mind at first but after awhile,it became a burden. Instead of staying home, I would go out just so I don't have to do any housework.

My mom would cook dinner and I have to do the dishes afterwards which can be pretty annoying cause good tv shows airs during the time when I have to do the dishes. Friends who picks me up for coffee would have to wait till I'm done cleaning up.

Every Sunday I have to wake up early to vacuum,wipe the furnitures,clean the bathrooms,do the laundry,then iron the clothes,in other words,clean the house thoroughly.

But its good that I can help out around the house because for one thing,I've learned to manage my time.I have also learned to arrange my things neatly. Its about time I stop being messy. I can do laundry and iron clothes nice and neat. I still hate to vacuum but once I start,the cleaning demon in me will wake up and I'll vacuum like there's no tomorrow.

This morning,I woke up with a note outside my door. more housework and amazingly, I did all. I complained at first but got everything done. When the whole house was clean, I looked around and smiled with pride. Daaaaamn the house looks good.

Now all I have to learn is to cook and I'll be up for marriage. :p
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

2 comments:

Iezan Tajuddin Woods said...

is that note from your mom?giler byk keje!?

u're not in somekinna 'kena punish+grounded' thingy aite?

Fiza Falak said...

nope. just kena do the housework since the maid takde. but maid will be coming back soooon. i hope :/ tak larat yo!